Resourceful Agent is Your Key to a Great Move!
I have helped many families over the past 25 years relocate to the Greater Lansing Area. Whatever you need to be prepared for a great move, you can count on me to be your resource to help with your local needs on this end, and your guide to help keep you and your household on track and in the right direction.
- You will need to have an understanding of our local market, home values, property taxes and cost of living differences.
- You will want to explore our A+ Schools, Universities, Communities and Neighborhoods.
- You'll want to find places of worship and arrange for school or university visits.
- You'll need help locating extended-stay properties and/or short term rentals.
- I can help connect you with professional such as doctors, dentists or other special need caregivers.
- If you are an animal lover, large or small, then you'll need help finding a small and large animal service professionals, find boarding and riding stables, kennels and Vets.
- Auto enthusiasts may need help locating special storage and care facilities for autos and RVs.
- Connect you with athletic clubs, performing arts centers, track and trail or other interests.
It’s Good to Know™ We are ready to help you make the best move to the Greater Lansing Area.
Lisa Fletcher... Your Key to a Great Move!
Associate Broker, ABR, CRS, ePRO, GRI, SRES, SRS, PSA, QSC
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines Realtors